Winchester 1894 Takedown
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale.
The Winchester Model 1894 rifle (also known as the Winchester 94 or Model 94) is a lever-action repeating rifle that became one of the most famous and popular hunting rifles of all time. It was designed by John Browning in 1894. It was the first commercial American repeating rifle built to be used with smokeless powder. The .30-30 Winchester, or .30WCF (Winchester Centerfire), is the cartridge that has become synonymous with the Model 1894.
- Fit new takedown collar
- New buttstock in 3XXX wood, crescent butt plate fitted
- New forend in 3XXX wood
- Polish barrel and magazine for correct finish
- Restore all original barrel markings
- Rust blue barrel and magazine tube
- Polish receiver and all parts for correct finish
- All screws repaired/replaced
- Restore all original receiver markings
- Charcoal blue receiver and parts
- Color case harden lever and hammer
|Year of Manufacture||