Colt Single Action Army
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale.
The Colt Single Action Army “Peacemaker” revolver is a famous piece of Americana. The SAA was designed for the U.S. government service revolver trials of 1872 by Colt’s Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company and was adopted as the standard military service revolver until 1892.
- Install new hammer, fit new bolt, time revolver, repair recoil shield
- Repair ejector rod housing and screw, fit new ejector rod
- Fit new reproduction black Colt grips
- Polish all parts for correct high polish finish
- All screws repaired/replaced
- Restore all original markings
- Color case harden frame, loading gate and hammer
- New cylinder
- Charcoal blue barrel and cylinder
- Nitre blue screws
.41 Long Colt
Single Action Revolver
|Year of Manufacture||