Marlin Classic Series Model 1894, Factory Original – Ready to Ship, Call for Current Quantities
Chambered in .44 Rem Mag, the Model 1894 Classic sports a beautifully-finished American black walnut straight stock and forend. The clean and crisp checkering accentuates both the aesthetics and utility of this iconic rifle.
QUALITY CRAFTED INTO EVERY RIFLE
Improved manufacturing processes create tight tolerances, resulting in a reliable, attractive rifle. Multi-layered quality control procedures, including daily function and accuracy audits and multiple inspections, result in a high-quality product.
- Receiver, lever and trigger guard plate are CNC machined from alloy steel forgings.
- Barrel is made of alloy steel and is cold hammer-forged which results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Receiver is blued with a satin finish.
- Adjustable semi-buckhorn sights are great for quick target acquisition.
- Tubular magazine features a loading gate located on the receiver and will accept 10 rounds of .44 Rem Mag or 11 rounds of .44 Special ammunition.
- Soft rubber buttpad effectively absorbs recoil.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and traditional half-cock hammer.
- Reliably feeds a wide range of .44 Rem Mag and .44 Special factory ammunition.
- Attractive American black walnut stock and forend with sharp checkering, providing excellent grip in most weather conditions.
- Also includes: Sling swivel studs, offset hammer spur.
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
10-shot tubular magazine
American Black Walnut
Checkered Straight Grip