Turnbull Model 1886 – Built to Order
Call For Pricing
Welcome new visitors! Stay up-to-date by subscribing to Turnbull Restoration News.
As seen in the May, 2020 issue of Shooting Times!
The same passion and attention to detail that’s invested in every vintage restoration project goes into our newly-manufactured guns as well. Turnbull Model 1886 rifles are immaculate reproductions of their iconic forebearers, renowned for their unmatched quality and use of signature Turnbull finishes. Contact us today – we’ll help you dream up your own custom creation.
Starting at $3,500, Standard Features Include:
- Chambered in .45-70, .45-90 or .475 Turnbull
.475 Turnbull ammo components are available here – as featured in Shooting Times (May 2020)
- 26″ full octagon barrel
- Turnbull’s period-correct finishes
- Walnut stocks
- Conversion to .475 Turnbull (for example, see it in Doug Turnbull Signature 475 configuration)
- Deluxe Wood – crescent plate or shotgun butt:
- Extra Fancy (3X)
- Checkering “H” Pattern:
- 22 Lines Per Inch
- 24 Lines Per Inch with Border
- Pistol Grip
- Recoil Pad
- New Barrel (other than standard caliber, configuration, length)
- Half-Round Barrel
- Custom engraving
Browse original Winchester Model 1886 listings:
.45-70 Govt, .45-90 WCF, .475 Turnbull