Turnbull Finished Ruger LCP II – SOLD
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in this this listing. It is no longer available, but we're happy to help you find something else to fit your needs. Simply notify us by using the form below, or contact us via phone or email. And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be notified about new showroom listings.
This is a factory-new Ruger LCP II in .380 Auto, featuring bone charcoal color case hardening by Turnbull Restoration.
- Compact and lightweight, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and improved grip.
- Utilizes Ruger’s safe, reliable and proven Secure Action™ fire-control system that combines a protected internal hammer with a bladed-safety trigger. The trigger has a short, smooth pull, clean break and positive reset.
- Safety features include an integrated trigger safety; neutrally balanced sear with significant engagement and strong spring tension; and hammer catch to help prevent the hammer from contacting the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Black Oxide, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes: one magazine.
- Note: 6-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II. 7-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.