Engraved Colt 1908 Pocket Hammerless
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to be among the first to learn about new additions to our website.
The Model 1908 Pocket Hammerless is a .380 ACP caliber variant of the Model 1903 Pocket Hammerless, designed by John Moses Browning. The compact, semi-auto pistol is nearly identical to its predecessor except for the bore diameter and the magazine, which holds seven rounds.
After precise, period-correct metal polishing, this legendary sidearm was exquisitely adorned by our in-house engraver Tom McArdle. Proper charcoal blue metal finishes and finely-checkered medallion grips are additional standouts of this special restoration.
This example was originally shipped in 1935 and restored by Turnbull Restoration in 2021.
- Repair thumb safety function
- Re-cut original Colt wood grips’ checkering to point
- Polish frame, slide and all parts to period-correct commercial polish
- Restore original markings to receiver and parts
- Engrave with Colt factory “B” pattern
- Charcoal blue frame, slide and all parts
|Year of Manufacture||