Turnbull Finished Browning SA-22 Grade I – Ready to Ship
NOTE: The above receiver photos show the case colors for this specific listing. Generic, full-length photos can be seen by clicking here.
Putting smiles on faces for 100 years, the Browning SA-22 is unlike any other rimfire rifle out there. It’s not business as usual for this handy twenty-two. This one can trace its history back to the master gunmaker himself, John Moses Browning. The SA-22 is a lasting tribute to Mr. Browning’s genius, and we’re happy to make this special rifle even more unique.
Built on Browning’s Grade I platform, we color case harden the SA-22’s receiver with our signature bone charcoal methods, imparting the look of an instant classic. The SA-22 Grade I’s factory features include:
- Steel receiver in takedown design with scroll engraving
- Polished blued finish barrel, drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Autoloading action with bottom ejection, tubular magazine and crossbolt safety
- Gloss finish, checkered American walnut stock
- Adjustable sights with gold bead front
With Turnbull’s touches and Browning’s smart, century-old design, the SA-22 is sure to become your favorite plinker and varmint rifle.
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
.22 Long Rifle
1-3/16" x 2-5/8" x 13-3/4"
Checkered Pistol Grip
|Type of Butt||
5 lbs 3 oz