Winchester 1892, Previously Restored, with Letter
NOTE: This is a previously-restored firearm. It was delivered to the owner/client after completion of restoration work. The firearm is now in our showroom, and is available for purchase.
Added to our showroom is a Winchester Model 1892 from 1895, restored by Turnbull Restoration Co. in 2009. This .44-40 Winchester example of John M. Browning’s elegant design has been well-maintained by its owner since restoration, and is now available for sale today.
Restoration work in 2009 included:
- Disassembly and cleaning
- New 2X buttstock and forend, hand-rubbed oil finish in classic Winchester shading
- New barrel
- New magazine cap
- Screw repair
- Period-correct metal polish
- Restoration of all markings/stamps
- Rust blued barrel and magazine
- Bone charcoal color case hardened lever, hammer and crescent butt plate
- Charcoal blued receiver, forend cap and parts
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
|Year of Manufacture||
|Type of Butt||
There are no reviews yet.