Turnbull TAR-40 Engraved: Last One!
These top quality Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. semi automatic rifles in .308 were developed for the person that wants a one of a kind AR and intends to add their own optics to the rifle. This Turnbull TAR-40 features an engraved upper, and is based off of a DPMS LR-308 platform. The upper and lower are made from 8620 carbon steel that has been color case hardened with the Turnbull bone charcoal process. The barrel is chrome lined in both bore and chamber to provide Turnbull accuracy, durability and maintenance ease.
Some features of the Turnbull 308:
- 16″ 4150 chrome moly-vanadium barrel with screw on muzzle brake
- Carbine gas system for smoother recoil
- Premium American Walnut forend and pistol grip
- Color case hardened steel lower
- Color case hardened steel flat top upper with integral high picatinny rail
- MOE„¢ trigger guard for gloved finger
- Ships in lockable hard case, operator’s safety manual and 4 and 10 round magazine
- One year Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. warranty
- Turnbull Restoration & Manufacturing Co. uses DPMS & Bushmaster barrels and other components in this AR.
- Weight is just over 11 pounds
|Type of Butt||
Shotgun with black pad