Turnbull Model 1886
Call For Pricing
A reproduction of an original Winchester Model 1886. Chambered in either a 45-70 or 45-90 (45-90 max cartridge overall length is 2.8″). The receiver, hammer, lever, forend cap and crescent butt plate are finished in Turnbull’s period-correct Color Case Hardening. Stocks are finished just as we do our restorations. Barrel and magazine tube are rust blued. Small parts are charcoal blued.
- Deluxe Wood – crescent plate or shotgun butt:
- Standard Fancy: Call for Pricing
- Extra Fancy: Call for Pricing
- Exhibition: Available upon request, please call for pictures and pricing
- Checkering “H” Pattern:
- 22 Lines Per Inch: Call for Pricing
- 24 Lines Per Inch with Border: Call for Pricing
- Pistol Grip
- Recoil Pad: Call for Pricing
- New Barrel (other than standard caliber, configuration, length): Call for Pricing
- Half-Round Barrel: Call for Pricing
.45-70 Govt, .45-90 WCF, .475 Turnbull, .50-110 Win
Flat top style rear with a 1/16" diameter brass bead front sight.
Field Grade Walnut
|Type of Butt||
There are no reviews yet.