Turnbull Manufactured Model 1886 Sold
Reproduction of an original Winchester Model 1886. Chambered in 45-70. The receiver, hammer, lever, forend cap and crescent butt plate are finished in Turnbull’s period-correct Color Case Hardening. Stocks are finished just as we do our restorations. Barrel and magazine tube are rust blued. Small parts are charcoal blued.
Call for Additional Options:
- Deluxe Wood – crescent plate or shotgun butt:
- Checkering “H” Pattern:
- 22 Lines Per Inch: Call for Pricing
- 24 Lines Per Inch with Border: Call for Pricing
- Pistol Grip
- Recoil Pad: Call for Pricing
- New Barrel (other than standard caliber, configuration, length): Call for Pricing
- Half-Round Barrel: Call for Pricing
Flat top style rear with a 1/16" diameter brass bead front sight.
|Type of Butt||