Turnbull Manufactured Model 1886 (Custom Caliber 45-90) SOLD
Reproduction of an original Winchester Model 1886. Chambered in 45-70. The receiver, hammer, lever, and crescent butt plate are finished in Turnbull’s period-correct Color Case Hardening. Stocks are finished just as we do our restorations. Barrel and magazine tube are rust blued. Small parts are charcoal blued. This particular 1886 is fitted with custom pistol grips that has hand cut checkering pattern. This model is a 45-90 caliber, which is a custom caliber from standard 1886’s which are 45-70.
Call for Additional Options:
- Deluxe Wood – crescent plate or shotgun butt:
- Checkering “H” Pattern:
- 22 Lines Per Inch: Call for Pricing
- 24 Lines Per Inch with Border: Call for Pricing
- Pistol Grip
- Recoil Pad: Call for Pricing
- New Barrel (other than standard caliber, configuration, length): Call for Pricing
- Half-Round Barrel: Call for Pricing
Hand cut checkered Pistol Grip
Flat top style rear with a 1/16" diameter brass bead front sight.
|Type of Butt||