Turnbull Manufactured Model 1886 (custom 32” barrel and 50-110 caliber) Sold
Reproduction of an original Winchester Model 1886, chambered in a custom .50-110 caliber. The receiver, hammer, lever, and for-end cap are finished in Turnbull’s period-correct Color Case Hardening. Stocks are finished just as we do our restorations. Barrel and magazine tube are rust blued. Small parts are charcoal blued. This model has Standard Black Walnut wood with a straight grip and color cased crescent butt.
Call for Additional Options:
- Deluxe Wood – crescent plate or shotgun butt:
- Checkering “H” Pattern:
- 22 Lines Per Inch: Call for Pricing
- 24 Lines Per Inch with Border: Call for Pricing
- Pistol Grip
- Recoil Pad: Call for Pricing
- New Barrel (other than standard caliber, configuration, length): Call for Pricing
- Half-Round Barrel: Call for Pricing
Flat top style rear with a 1/16" diameter brass bead front sight.
Standard Black Walnut
|Type of Butt||