Turnbull Finished Ruger No. 1 SOLD
Presented for you today is a Ruger No. 1 in .300 Win Mag. Carrying serial number 133-52055, this single shot rifle was shipped from the Ruger factory in 1998, and completely refinished for its previous owner by Turnbull Restoration in 2017. Overall, this Ruger is in like-new condition, having never been fired by the previous owner after it left our shop.
Metal work includes:
- Barrel polishing and rust bluing
- Polish of action and parts (except trigger)
- Color case hardened receiver, lever, lever latch, rib and rings
- Nitre blued screws and pins
- Charcoal blued safety, swivel and base, trigger guard, breech lock
Wood work includes:
- Stripped and refinished stock/forend with red oil finish
Although this Ruger No. 1 has sold, we can help you source an alternative. Contact us today to let us know about your preferences.
.300 Win Mag
|Year of Manufacture||
Checkered Pistol Grip
|Type of Butt||
Black Rubber Pad