Turnbull Finished Ruger Mark IV, Target Laminate Grips – SOLD
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in this this listing. It is no longer available, but we’re happy to help you find something else to fit your needs. Simply notify us by using the form below, or contact us via phone or email. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be notified about new showroom listings.
Do you already own a factory-original example of this model, and are interested in adding period-correct finishes and touches by Turnbull Restoration? Visit the Turnbull Finished Services page to learn more about the possibilities.
Our Mark IV with Target Laminate Grips is based on Ruger’s factory’s model (Ruger #40159). Just like all other Ruger Mark IV models, the Target is well-known for its accuracy and reliability. The Mark IV’s simple, one-button takedown makes field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning a breeze.
Our process involves polishing the tube and fluted bull barrel and then color case hardening it using Turnbull’s traditional bone charcoal method, which has been our signature for decades.
Includes 2 ten-round magazines.
*Not compliant in CA and MA
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured wood laminate target grips with wrap around finger grooves for precision shooting.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Our Ruger Mark IV Line
Other Ruger Models
.22 Long Rifle
Round Bull Barrel
Front Fixed, Rear Adjustable
Ruger Target laminate wood