Turnbull Finished Ruger Mark IV Target, 10-Inch Barrel – Ready to Ship
The Ruger Mark IV .22LR is an improved version of the Ruger Mark III, which was known for its accuracy and reliability. The Mark IV’s simple, one-button takedown makes field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning a breeze.
Our process involves polishing the 10-inch tube and barrel and then color case hardening it using Turnbull’s traditional bone charcoal method, which has been our signature for decades.
Includes 2 ten-round magazines. Personalization options are available.
*Not compliant in CA or MA
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
Our Ruger Mark IV Line
.22 Long Rifle
Round Bull Barrel
Front Fixed, Rear Adjustable