Turnbull Finished Ruger Mark IV Target – Ready to Ship
The Ruger Mark IV .22LR is an improved version of the Ruger Mark III, which was known for its accuracy and reliability. The Mark IV’s simple, one-button takedown makes field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning a breeze.
Our process involves polishing the tube and barrel and then color case hardening it using Turnbull’s traditional bone charcoal method, which has been our signature for decades.
Includes 2 ten-round magazines. Personalization options are available.
*Not compliant in CA or MA
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber-to-muzzle cleaning. Pressing a button in the back of the frame allows the barrel-receiver assembly to tilt up and off the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Smoothly contoured, comfortable grip features a natural pointing grip angle with replaceable grip panels for a non-slip hold.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight-to-barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving-slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features a drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for convenient reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
Our Ruger Mark IV Line
All Ruger Models
.22 Long Rifle
Round Bull Barrel
Front Fixed, Rear Adjustable
There are no reviews yet.