Restored Winchester Model 42 Trap
“Everybody’s Sweetheart” is how many referred to the beloved Winchester Model 42. Designed by William Roemer and introduced in 1933, the Model 42 Slide Action Shotgun was chambered exclusively for .410 gauge in 3″ and 2-1/2″ shells. Only 231 Trap Grade Model 42s were built by Winchester between 1933 and 1939. The Model 42 was directly derived from scaled drawings of the “Perfect Repeater” Model 12 (See a restored 1912 example here). Today we’ve added to our showroom a restored Winchester Model 42 Trap from 1939.
- Polish barrel, magazine tube, receiver and all other parts for correct finish
- Restore all original barrel markings
- Rust blue barrel and magazine tube
- Restore all original receiver markings
- Charcoal blue receiver and all other parts
- Repair and refinish buttstock and forend to original finish
- Fit butt plate
- Re-cut checkering to original
This is an excellent opportunity to add a sought-after Winchester 410 to your collection. Contact us for more information and additional photos.
|Year of Manufacture||
Checkered Straight Grip
|Type of Butt||
Black Hard Rubber