Restored Winchester Model 1890
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms.
This is a fully-restored Winchester 1890 Second Model, chambered in .22 Short. Carrying serial number 92109, this classic small game and gallery gun was originally shipped in 1900.
- New buttstock in 3XXX extra fancy American walnut, crescent butt plate fitted
- Checker to original factory “H” pattern
- Restore original forend
- Finish both in hand rubbed red oil finish
- Polish barrel and mag tube, restore all original markings
- Rust blue barrel and mag tube
- Polish receiver, sights and small parts; restore all original markings and factory #8 engraving with rabbits and squirrels
- Charcoal blue sights, small parts
- Color case harden receiver, hammer and butt plate
|Year of Manufacture||
Winchester #8 pattern
Checkered Straight Grip
|Type of Butt||