Winchester Model 1886
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to be among the first to learn about new additions to our website.
The John M. Browning-penned Winchester Model 1886 was developed as an improvement to the Model 1876. The 86’s all-new and considerably stronger locking-block action accommodated the increasingly-popular heavier rounds.
- New buttstock and forend in American walnut
- Buttstock fitted to crescent buttplate, forend fitted to action and barrel
- Hand rub in Winchester red oil finish
- New 26” barrel in .38-56 WCF, fitted to action, rust blue
- Polish original magazine, rust blue
- Polish receiver and parts to correct finish
- Repair screws
- Restore original markings
- Engrave period-correct knurling pattern on hammer
- Color case harden receiver, lever, hammer, forend cap and buttplate
- Charcoal blue bolt, sights, screws and small parts
|Year of Manufacture||
There are no reviews yet.