Winchester Model 1886
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to be among the first to learn about new additions to our website.
The John M. Browning-penned Winchester Model 1886 was developed as an improvement to the Model 1876. The 86’s all-new and considerably stronger locking-block action accommodated the increasingly-popular heavier rounds.
- New 32” octagon barrel, .45-90, extra heavy weight, marked, fitted to action, rust blued
- New full-length magazine tube, fitted to action, rust blued
- Provide and fit Winchester Windage Globe front sight and Long Range Buffalo Soule rear sight
- New buttstock and forend, 1X fancy American walnut, crescent butt plate fitted, hand-rubbed red oil finish
- Polish action and parts to correct finish
- Repair screws
- Restore original markings
- Color case harden receiver, hammer, lever, forend cap and butt plate
- Charcoal blue bolt, sights and parts
|Year of Manufacture||