Winchester Model 1885
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to be among the first to learn about new additions to our website.
The Model 1885’s design marked the beginning of John Moses Browning’s 20-year collaboration with the Winchester Repeating Arms Company, and we’re always proud to bring these legendary single-shot rifles back to life.
- New 28” full octagon barrel in .32-20 Winchester, fitted to action, marked to original and rust blued
- Repair wrist of buttstock near bottom tang
- Hand rub in Winchester red oil finish
- Polish action and parts to correct finish
- Repair screws
- Re-cut hammer knurling to original
- Restore original markings
- Color case harden receiver, breech block, lever and crescent buttplate
- Charcoal blue small parts
|Year of Manufacture||