Francotte 12 Gauge Belgian Side by Side
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale.
Francotte is a weapons manufacturer in Liège, Belgium. The gun maker’s roots can be traced back to 1805. During their first decades of operation they manufactured arms for various nations around Europe. Later they concentrated on high-end civilian arms, a beautiful example you can see here – before and after restoration.
- New buttstock in 1X English walnut, pistol grip with London Pad fitted
- Repair and sand forend
- Checker buttstock to original, re-cut forend
- Finish buttstock and forend to original oil finish
- Polish double barrels for correct finish
- Re-cut barrel address and borders
- Rust blue barrels
- Polish action and parts for correct finish
- Repair/replace all screws
- Re-cut engraving
Restoration Process Photos:
|Year of Manufacture||