Martini Style German Schuetzen Rifle
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms.
It’s not often that we restore rare and collectible German firearms. But our good friends at the German Gun Collectors Association bring us very cool examples from time to time, and we always enjoy working on their projects. Here’s one example in the Martini style, marked with the phrase “Fr. Bennecke Bremen”.
- Polish barrel to original, re-cut address to original, rust blue
- Polish receiver and all other parts to original
- Repair screws
- Touch up engravings
- Color case harden receiver, finger lever, buttplate, forend cross wedge, front sight base and wings, rear sight disc and base
- Charcoal blue triggers, swivels, screws and small parts
- Nitre blue receiver pin, set trigger screw, sight adjustment screws and small parts
- Repair wrist and inletting of buttstock
- Refinish buttstock and forend
- Re-cut checkering to original