Colt N.R.A. Model 1911 U.S. Army
NOTE: this is an example of a previous customer restoration, and therefore the firearm is not for sale. Please browse the showroom for our current selection of restored, pre-owned, refinished and manufactured firearms. SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to be among the first to learn about new additions to our website.
Here’s a wonderful example of a Colt Model 1911 U.S. Army from 1916, as fully restored by Turnbull Restoration. This iconic military service arm is featured in our 2023 calendar. This example was sold to a National Rifle Association member prior to America’s entry into the First World War, and bears the N.R.A. stamp near its serial number.
- Refit front sight blade to address fit to slide, and taper as correct
- Replace damaged plunger tube housing
- Polish frame, slide and parts to period-correct finish
- Restore original markings to receiver and parts, N.R.A stamp on frame as original
- Charcoal blue frame, slide and parts
- Black walnut double diamond grips, hand checkered in Colt pattern
|Year of Manufacture