Colt 1902 in Restored Condition – SOLD
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in this this listing. It is no longer available, but we're happy to help you find something else to fit your needs. Simply notify us by using the form below, or contact us via phone or email. And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be notified about new showroom listings.
The Colt Model 1902 represents a significant chapter in the development of semi-automatic pistols in the United States, culminating in perhaps the most iconic expression, the Model of 1911.
This Colt 1902 example is of the Military variety, as exhibited by its longer, squared grip frame and lanyard loop. Serial number 34084 dates it to 1912. Turnbull Restoration restored the .38 ACP pistol in early 2019.
Note: grips currently on the gun were installed by the previous owner after restoration work was completed.
See photo gallery to view a copy of this 1902’s factory letter from Colt Archive Properties.
- Fit reproduction Colt black checkered grips (note that current grips were added by our restoration customer after work was completed)
- Polish frame, slide and parts to correct high polish finish
- Restore all original markings
- Charcoal blue frame, slide and parts
- Nitre blue trigger, magazine catch, rear sight, pins, screws, barrel links and plug
- Color case harden hammer and lanyard loop
|Year of Manufacture||