FastFire Receiver Mount – Model 1892 and 1894
4 in stock
- This listing is for the sight mount ONLY.
- This product sells/ships to United States customers only. No international sales/shipments.
- Winchester Model 1892/1894 Receiver Mount for red dot sights using the Docter/Noblex standard footprint, making our mount compatible with a long list of optics (see table below).
- Rifles not already drilled and tapped for receiver mounted sights will require two holes to be drilled & tapped in the left side of the receiver. These holes should be installed by a qualified gunsmith.
- Turnbull Restoration offers installation (drill & tap) if needed. Click here for more information.
Order now using our shopping cart; standard ground shipping fees are included. Need to receive it faster? Contact us to place your order.
Docter/Noblex Footprint Standard
The Docter/Noblex standard is simple and reliable, and is one of the most widely-used footprints in the field of red dot sights.
Burris Fastfire 2
Burris Fastfire 3
Delta Optical MiniDot
Delta Optical MiniDot II
Docter/Noblex QUICKsight 5.0 VR
Docter/Noblex Sight C
Docter/Noblex Sight 2+
Docter/Noblex Sight III
Hawke Reflex 1×25
Noblex Sight G
Sightmark Mini Shot M-Spec
Sightmark Mini Shot Pro Spec
Vector Optics Frenzy 1x20x28
Vomz Pilad 1×20