Turnbull Finished Browning SA-22 Grade I – Past Project
Project Update and Future SA-22 Availability
UPDATE: Our Made-to-Order Browning SA-22 project has come to its completion. Thanks to all who made this Turnbull Finished model part of your collection!
Although we no longer take reservations against future runs of this model, small batches occasionally become available on a ready-to-ship basis.
Recommended Next Steps:
- Subscribe to our weekly newsletter to receive inventory updates
- Bookmark our Ready-to-Ship Browning SA-22 page to browse our latest inventory listings
Putting smiles on faces for 100 years, the Browning SA-22 is unlike any other rimfire rifle out there. It’s not business as usual for this handy twenty-two. This one can trace its history back to the master gunmaker himself, John Moses Browning. The SA-22 is a lasting tribute to Mr. Browning’s genius, and we’re happy to make this special rifle even more unique.
Built on Browning’s Grade I platform, we color case harden the SA-22’s receiver with our signature bone charcoal methods, imparting the look of an instant classic. The SA-22 Grade I’s factory features include:
- Steel receiver in takedown design with scroll engraving
- Polished blued finish barrel, drilled and tapped for scope mount
- Autoloading action with bottom ejection, tubular magazine and crossbolt safety
- Gloss finish, checkered American walnut stock
- Adjustable sights with gold bead front
With Turnbull’s touches and Browning’s smart, century-old design, the SA-22 is sure to become your favorite plinker and varmint rifle.
.22 Long Rifle
1-3/16" x 2-5/8" x 13-3/4"
Checkered Pistol Grip
|Type of Butt||
5 lbs 3 oz
There are no reviews yet.