Turnbull Finished Browning BL-22 Grade II – PAST PRODUCT – No Longer for Sale
Call For Pricing
- Our Browning BL-22 Grade IIs are made in limited runs; Please contact us for current lead time and delivery information.
- The appearance of color case hardening varies from gun to gun. Photos contained here are of one sample gun, therefore your gun’s case hardened colors, shades, and patterns will vary from what is shown here.
As our friends at Browning remind us: their BL-22 is the 22 lever action that the big boys aspire to.
Built on Browning’s Grade II platform, we color case harden the receiver with our signature bone charcoal methods, imparting the look of an instant classic. The BL-22 Grade II’s factory features include:
- Scroll-engraved receiver
- Cut 20LPI checkered walnut stock
- Classic Browning gold-colored trigger
- 33-degree short lever throw
- Easy-to-load tubular magazine that accommodates any combination of .22 short, long and long rifle rounds.
The Turnbull touches, along with Browning’s host of smart features make this the perfect varmint hunter or plinker for any experience level.
Contact us for more information and additional photos.
.22 Long, .22 Long Rifle, .22 Short
7/8" x 1-1/2" x 13-1/2"
|Type of Butt||