Turnbull Model 1911 Limited Edition – Ready to Ship
Take a WWI-era 1911 reproduction already known for its uncommon performance, and add a set of white dot sights from Kensight. You now have an enviable 1911 hybrid that will be the talk of the range.
With all Model 1911s built by Turnbull Restoration, customers have been drawn to the marriage of restoration-grade artisanship with new gun production. Such is the case with this expression – it’s a no-nonsense, WWI-style 1911 that demonstrates what can be accomplished when the restoration mindset is applied to the production of a new firearm. This is a great opportunity to add to your collection a period-faithful piece with all the benefits of new production.
Additional Turnbull Model 1911 Limited features include:
- 5 inch barrel
- Kensight DAS 1911 Sights: adjustable white dot rear with serrated blade, and 0.200″ white dot front
- Short, wide spur hammer with standard checkering
- Early style grip safety with a knurled undercut thumb piece
- Hand checkered, double diamond American Black Walnut grips
- WWI style ejection port
- Solid one piece steel trigger
- Turnbull “Turning Bull” trademark on left of slide behind serrations
- Doug Turnbull inspector stamp
- Machine engraving
Includes hard black case and two reproduction two-tone magazines.
Note that this ready-to-ship example has a few handling marks from several show appearances. See photos: left side of slide near barrel bushing; bottom of frame toward front; thumb safety toward bottom. Price has been adjusted to account for these marks.
Contact us for more information and additional photographs
"One can hardly handle and shoot this Turnbull M1911 without thinking of the likes of Black Jack Pershing and his ride into Mexico, or Alvin York and the rest of the boys who went 'over the top' in Europe during World War I."
Kensight DAS Adjustable White Dot Rear, Kensight DAS White Dot Front
Hand-Checkered Walnut Double Diamond Reproduction