Winchester 1895 Carbine, Previously Restored
NOTE: This is a previously-restored firearm. It was delivered to the owner/client after we restored it at a previous time. The firearm is now in our showroom and available for purchase.
Added to our showroom is a Winchester Model 1895 Carbine from 1902, restored by Turnbull Restoration Co. in 2012. This .30-40 Krag example of John M. Browning’s legendary box magazine design has been well-maintained by its owner since restoration, and is now available for sale today.
Restoration work in 2012 included:
- Polish barrel and fill dovetail
- Restore barrel markings
- Rust blue barrel
- Strip and degrease stocks
- Refinish stocks and fill chips in forend
- Re-cut checkering
- Manufacture new handguard in fancy grade wood to match existing stocks, using hardware from sample handguard
- Polish action and parts, including Lyman sight
- Restore frame markings
- Restore screws
- Charcoal blue receiver, buttplate and small parts
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
|Year of Manufacture||
|Type of Butt||
There are no reviews yet.