Turnbull Model 1911 WWI – Built to Order
These accurate reproductions of the iconic 1911 closely replicate the look and feel of 1911 pistols built during WWI. Each pistol is hand polished before our classic charcoal blue finish is applied.
- 5 inch barrel
- WWI style 1911 sight with semi-circle notch
- Short, wide spur hammer with standard checkering
- Safety lock is an early style with a knurled undercut thumb piece
- Hand checkered, double diamond American Black Walnut grips
- WWI style ejection port
- Solid one piece steel trigger
- Turnbull “Turning Bull” trademark on left of slide behind serrations
- Doug Turnbull inspector stamp
- Includes 2 two-tone magazines
- Available in .45 ACP
Options/Upgrades include choice of roll marks & patent dates, engraving, grips, and lanyard loop mainspring housing. This pistol can have the markings from the Army, Navy or Marines rolled onto the slide.
Call for more options!
All components are made in the U.S.A
Double diamond American Black Walnut grips