Turnbull Model 1911 WWI – PAST PRODUCT – No Longer for Sale
Since the introduction of our version of the WWI-era Model 1911 a few years back, customers have been drawn to its marriage of restoration-grade artisanship with new gun production. Such is the case with this custom reproduction – a no-nonsense 1911 that demonstrates what can be accomplished when the restoration mindset is applied to the production of a new firearm.
These accurate reproductions of the iconic 1911 closely replicate the look and feel of 1911 pistols built during WWI. Each pistol is hand polished before our classic charcoal blue finish is applied.
- 5 inch barrel
- WWI style 1911 sight with semi-circle notch
- Short, wide spur hammer with standard checkering
- Safety lock is an early style with a knurled undercut thumb piece
- Hand checkered, double diamond American Black Walnut grips
- WWI style ejection port
- Solid one piece steel trigger
- Turnbull “Turning Bull” trademark on left of slide behind serrations
- Doug Turnbull inspector stamp
- Includes 2 two-tone magazines
- Available in .45 ACP
Options/Upgrades include choice of roll marks & patent dates, engraving, grips, and lanyard loop mainspring housing. This pistol can have the markings from the Army, Navy or Marines rolled onto the slide.
Call for more options!
All components are made in the U.S.A
"One can hardly handle and shoot this Turnbull M1911 without thinking of the likes of Black Jack Pershing and his ride into Mexico, or Alvin York and the rest of the boys who went 'over the top' in Europe during World War I."
Double diamond American Black Walnut grips
There are no reviews yet.