Turnbull Model 1911 U.S. Army – SOLD
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in this this listing. It is no longer available, but we're happy to help you find something else to fit your needs. Simply notify us by using the form below, or contact us via phone or email. And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be notified about new showroom listings.
Since the introduction of our version of the Model 1911 a few years back, customers have been drawn to its marriage of restoration-grade artisanship with new gun production. Such is the case with this custom replica – a no-nonsense WW1-style 1911 that demonstrates what can be accomplished when the restoration mindset is applied to the production of a new firearm.
- 5 inch barrel
- WWI style 1911 sight with semi-circle notch
- Short, wide spur hammer with standard checkering
- Safety lock is an early style with a knurled undercut thumb piece
- Hand checkered, double diamond American Black Walnut grips
- WWI style ejection port
- Solid one piece steel trigger
- Turnbull “Turning Bull” trademark on left of slide behind serrations
- Doug Turnbull inspector stamp
This Turnbull Model 1911 WWI includes 2 two-tone magazines and a black molded hard case. Overall condition is excellent, with minor handling marks consistent with normal usage.
Double Diamond Checkered American Walnut