Turnbull Manufactured Model 1886 (Straight Grip w/ Crescent Butt) Sold
Reproduction of an original Winchester Model 1886, chambered in 45-70. The receiver, hammer, lever, for-end cap and crescent stock butt are finished in Turnbull’s period-correct Color Case Hardening. Stocks are finished just as we do our restorations. Barrel and magazine tube are rust blued. Small parts are charcoal blued. This model has the Standard Fancy Black Walnut wood with a straight grip and is finished in our signature color case.
Call for Additional Options:
- Deluxe Wood – crescent plate or shotgun butt:
- Checkering “H” Pattern:
- 22 Lines Per Inch: Call for Pricing
- 24 Lines Per Inch with Border: Call for Pricing
- Pistol Grip
- Recoil Pad: Call for Pricing
- New Barrel (other than standard caliber, configuration, length): Call for Pricing
- Half-Round Barrel: Call for Pricing
Flat top style rear with a 1/16" diameter brass bead front sight.
Standard Fancy Black Walnut
|Type of Butt||
Color Case Crescent