Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded, Custom Shop Order – SOLD
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in this this listing. It is no longer available, but we're happy to help you find something else to fit your needs. Simply notify us by using the form below, or contact us via phone or email. And don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be notified about new showroom listings.
Added to our pre-owned collection today is a Springfield Armory 1911 Loaded. This A1 variant of the legendary John M. Browning design is known for its wealth of standard features:
- Deep slide serrations both fore and aft
- Extended beavertail grip safety
- 5-inch stainless steel match grade barrel
- Ambidextrous extended thumb safety
- Three-dot sights
- Checkered back strap (stippled tape on front strap installed by previous owner)
In addition to the generous standard features, work performed on this example by the Springfield Armory Custom Shop included:
- 4lb custom action job
- Wilsons Bulletproof extractor
- NM adjustable speed trigger
- Ed Brown .45 firing pin stop
- And more
Includes hardshell case, Springfield Armory holsters, original grips, two magazines and Thad Rybka custom leather holster/belt.