Restored Winchester Model 1890
This is a fully-restored Winchester 1890 Second Model, chambered in .22 Short. Carrying serial number 278649, this classic small game and gallery gun was originally shipped in 1906.
- New buttstock in 3XXX extra fancy American walnut, crescent butt plate fitted
- Checker to original factory “H” pattern
- Restore original forend
- Finish both in hand rubbed red oil finish
- Polish barrel and mag tube, restore all original markings
- Rust blue barrel and mag tube
- Polish receiver, sights and small parts; restore all original markings and factory #8 engraving with rabbits and squirrels
- Charcoal blue receiver, sights, small parts
- Color case harden hammer and butt plate
Contact us for more information and additional photographs.
|Year of Manufacture||
Winchester #8 pattern
Checkered Pistol Grip
|Type of Butt||