Buchel Meister Schuetzen Rifle
It’s not often that we restore rare and collectible German firearms. But our good friends at the German Gun Collectors Association bring us very cool examples from time to time, and we always enjoy working on their projects. Here’s one example that’s chambered in 8.15x46R and was originally shipped some time in the 1920s.
- Engrave barrel markings
- Rust blue barrel
- Polish receiver and parts for correct finish
- Repair all screws
- Re-cut engraving on trigger guard and receiver bottom
- Color case harden receiver, lever, takedown lever, breech block, butt plate
- Charcoal blue triggers, sights, and small parts
- Repair and refinish buttstock and forend
- Re-cut checkering
There are no reviews yet.