Turnbull Ruger New Model Blackhawk – SOLD
Do you already own a factory-original example of this model, and are interested in adding period-correct finishes and touches by Turnbull Restoration? Visit the Turnbull Finished Services page to learn more about the possibilities.
NOTE: Thank you for your interest in this this listing. It is no longer available, but we’re happy to help you find something else to fit your needs. Simply notify us by using the form below, or contact us via phone or email. And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to be among the first to be notified about new showroom listings.
Inspired by the iconic lines of late-1800s US military service revolvers, coupled with modern steel and manufacturing techniques, Ruger collectors have long known what makes the New Model Blackhawk so desirable. The addition of restoration-grade metal finishes from Turnbull delivers unmistakable and unique character, resulting in an instant classic.
Features of the Turnbull Ruger New Model Blackhawk include:
- Classic lines and inherent strengths
- Western-style, natural pointing grip
- Robust, carbon steel frame featuring Turnbull Restoration bone charcoal color case hardening
- Coil-spring driven
- Click adjustable rear sight
- Improved Partridge front sight
- Upgraded walnut grips (factory checkered black rubber grips included as well)
- A rugged and reliable sidearm
- Made in the USA
New Model Blackhawk
Single Action Revolver
American Black Walnut
Front Ramp, Rear Adjustable